How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 To iOS 9.4 Using Pangu 9.4 [English] And Cydia Impactor
Jailbreak iOS 10.1.2 and lower! That’s right, in a surprise release (as they tend to do), Pangu 9.4 released a brand new iOS 9.4 Jailbreak utility! Also, thanks to a series of updates, the Pangu 9.4 Download for jailbreak iOS 9.4 utility is currently available on Windows and Mac OS X in English! The iOS 9.4 jailbreak has made substantial leaps and bounds since its initial release last weekend. In addition to now being deplorable via a VERY simple tool (Download Cydia Impactor), it’s currently in English AND accessible for both main computer operating systems: Windows 7/8/8.1,10 with Mac OS X.
Download Cydia Impactor Here
Before iOS 9.4 Jailbreak And iOS 10 Cydia – OTA Updates
If you updated to the present iteration of your idevice is running, whether its iOS 9.3.3, 9.4, 9.4.1, 9.4.2 & iOS 10 otherwise iOS 10.1.2 using Apple developers built-in OTA (over-the-air) update feature – you need to follow these simple steps:
- Back-up inside of iTunes.
- Restore to iOS 9.3.3 (provided iOS 9.4 is unloving the newest public firmware).
- Restore from your back-up that was created in the 1st step with continues the remainder of this step by step guide.
As a prelude, it is highly recommended that you watch the above step’s video in its entirety, as it will ensure the accomplishment of your iOS 9.4 Jailbreak when followed to the letter.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 To iOS 10.1.2 Using English Pangu 10 And Cydia Impactor Here Step By Step Guide – Thanks www.iphonehacks.com
- Go to our Pangu Downloads page and download the Pangu iOS 9.3.3 To iOS 10.1.2 jailbreak Download Here .iPA file and Cydia Impactor tool for Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer via a USB cable.
- On your computer, open Cydia Impactor software.
- Locate the .iPA file of Pangu 9.4 jailbreak (NvwaStone_1.0.ipa) downloaded in Step 1 and drag and drop it on Cydia Impactor.
- If an Apple Developer warning appears, click Ok.
- You’ll be asked to enter your Apple ID, which will be used to create a free Apple developer certificate for signing the .iPA file of Pangu 9.4 jailbreak. If you’re not comfortable providing it then the best thing to do is to create a new Apple ID and use that instead.
- Enter your Apple ID password and press Ok.
- Cydia Impactor will start to install the
Pangu 9.4 jailbreakapp onto your device and will take a few minutes to complete. During the process, if you get a key chain message like below, click on the Allow button.
- Once the jailbreak app is installed, Cydia Impactor will go back to the default screen as shown in Step 3. On your device, go to the Home screen and if you see the Pangu iOS 9.4 jailbreak app then it means that it has been installed successfully.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and you should see a developer profile with the Apple ID you provided.
- Open the developer profile and tap on the Trust button. If a confirmation prompt appears, press Trust.
- Go back to the Home screen and launch the Pangu iOS 9.4 app. If you get a notifications popup, make sure to accept it by pressing the Ok button.
- Tap on the Start button and then lock your iOS 9.4 to iOS 10.1.2 device.
- Pangu iOS 9.4 will now start the jailbreak process. After it’s completed, your device will respiring automatically. Keep your device locked at all times until the jailbreak is finished and your device is restarted.