Yes Now You Can Downgrade iOS 8.1 to iOS 7.1.2
If you are involved in iOS 8.1 downgrade your idevice from iOS 8 return to iOS 7.1.2, you be able to still do so for a imperfect time. clearly, your device should be able of running iOS 7.1.2 in the initial place, thus devices similar to the lately released iPhone 6 and its better brethren, the 6 Plus, do not succeed. Downgrades iOS 8.1 are just probable when Apple is signing the firmware so as to you desire to downgrade to. Usually, Apple is moderately quick with its stop point, as it frequently stops signing firmware that is not the present release, in small order.
Windows: panGu8 Exe – Download panGu8 V1.2.1 link
Jailbreak PanGu 8.4 jailbreak supplies Download pangu8_v1.2.1
As of this position, Apple is immobile signing iOS 7.1.2, so if you desire to downgrade, you improved act quick. Inside, we will walk you throughout downgrading to iOS 7.1.2 on an iPhone 5s, other than the similar rules relate to some device that is presently running iOS 8, other than is able of running iOS 7.1.2.
- Step 1: Download the iOS 7.1.2 firmware for your iOS device using our download link.
- Step 2: Turn off the Find My iPhone on your idevice if you have it is enabled. (Settings ->iCloud,->Find My iPhone).
- Step 3: Connect your iOS device to a Mac operating system by iTunes installed.
- Step 4: unlock the iOS device page on iTunes, and grasp the choice key as clicking the Restore key. Find the IPSW firmware folder so as to you downloaded in Step 1, choose it, and click Open key.
- Step 5: A pop-up box will inform you so as to the restore will delete information from the iOS device. If you are acceptable with the restore, click on the Restore key. Wait awaiting your iOS device restores, and take pleasure in your iOS 7.1.2 firmware.
another time, this is suitable for a limited amount of time. At some point in the pending hours, days, or weeks, Apple will end signing iOS 7.1.2, and you will not be capable of iOS 8.1 downgrade.