HOW TO DOWNGRADE IOS 8.2 TO IOS 8.1 FOR IPHONE
downgrade iOS 8.2: You might noticed that Apple company have fixed enough safety issues to the element where it is not possible (at the instant) to achieve Pangu jailbreak on iOS 8.1.1 and still iOS 8.2 beta. though, the company is immobile signing iOS 8.1, which means the window operating system is immobile unlock for you to downgrade return from the two not jailbreakble firmware to iOS 8.1
downgrade iOS 8.2 .
I suggest you do that right at the moment since Apple couldshut the signing window sometime and you almost certainly have to stay for a further version of Pangu jailbreak tool in classify to jailbreak iOS 8.2.
Windows: panGu8 Exe – Download panGu8 V1.2.1 link
Jailbreak PanGu 8.4 jailbreak supplies Download pangu8_v1.2.1
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR DOWNGRADE FROM IOS 8.2 BETA TO 8.1 FOR IPHONE AND IPAD
- Step 1: earlier than doing something, you must by now backup your data by means of iCloud or iTunes
- Step 2: ensure so as to iOS 8.1 is immobile being signed through going to ipsw.me and choose the appropriate iOS device and iOS version to verify
If it immobile is, you must see something similar to this…
iOS 8.1 signed through apple How to downgrade iOS 8.2 to iOS 8.1 for iPhone
- Step 3: Below it is the download key. Click on it to save iOS 8.1 firmware. attach your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to a PC and unlock up iTunes.
- Step 4: If you have a Windows operating system, click on Shift + Software Update and you will see a small display come up.
- Step 5: select the .ipsw folder you downloaded in Step 3 and unlock it. ITunes will start downgrading your iOS device from 8.2 returns to 8.1 or still 8.1.1.
This procedure does obtain sometimes thus you have to be patient. just the once it is finished, a welcome display will come into view. Just system your iPhone once more. This means so as to you have productively downgrade return to iOS 8.1 and is at the moment prepared to jailbreak it. Grab the most recent version of Pangu from this page.