Option of downgrade iOS 9.2 will be there for you get it so soon on the devices
Better time than we right now for the procedure of downgrade iOS 9.2
Downgrade iOS 9.2 news – The iOS 9.2 is now out to the public, with the iPhones and iPads all able to get update to the latest and the greatest that Apple has to offer. So far, as we have not heard of any show stopping bugs with all this release. But sometimes, as these things need time to shake loose. If that may does happen, or if you got finding your battery life is abysmal, for an example, then you may want to restore to previous version of an iOS and try again then the option of downgrade iOS 9.2 will be there for you. Doing it so isn’t that a big of a deal, and also if you’re going to do it, then as that there is never a better time than we right now for the procedure of downgrade iOS 9.2.
The downgrade iOS 9.2 supporting Apple devices
iphone 6 plus, iphone 6, iphone 5s, iphone 5c, iphone 5, iphone 4s, iphone 4 ipad mini 2, ipad mini, ipad air 2, ipad air, ipad 4, ipad 3, ipad 2 ipod touch 5g
Learn the downgrade iOS compatible firmware versions
iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0, iOS 9 iOS 8.4.1, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.1 iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0 iOS 7.1.2, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.1
Downgrading to iOS 9.1 from iOS 9.2 – downgrade iOS 9.2
- This is the same from any of Mac or PC, and any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- First Back up the iOS device to iTunes and iCloud before getting started, don’t skip this step otherwise you will lose your data, apps, emails, messages, pictures, and everything else on the device in question.
- Now Download iOS 9.1 IPSW for the device here; be sure to pick the proper firmware version for your hardware.
- Open the iTunes and connect the device to downgrade with a USB cable if you haven’t done so yet.
- Select the device in iTunes installed and OPTION click the “Restore” button on a Mac, SHIFT click the Restore button in Windows
- Select the iOS 9.1 IPSW file to restore the device, this can format the device and erase everything on it, but can return it to iOS 9.1 firmware
- Once the downgrade iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.1 is complete, you can either set the device up as new.