Pangu 9.3.3 just released a jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The Download iOS 9.3.3 PanGu jailbreak is for 64-bit idevices merely & is not entirely untethered. It requires that you rerun a Download PanGu 3.0 jailbreak application on your device if it is rebooted. The latest Pangu 3.0 jailbreak instrument allows the user to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 devices on the demand. The user can easily jailbreak the iOS 9.3.3 devices through running the click-to-jailbreak application, and also with no trouble remove the jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 by rebooting the iOS 9.3.3 idevices. In other words, the user has full control to allow otherwise disable the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak functionality.
At present, only the Windows version in Chinese has been released other than the English version is “Pangu 9.3.3 Download Here“. Supported idevices comprise: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPod touch 6G, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.2-9.3.3 with PP-Pangu Tool – Thanks for Guide www.redmondpie.com
1. Connect your iOS 9.3.3 device to your computer.
2. Once you have downloaded the jailbreak tool from the link given above, launch it on Windows.
3. Now click the big green button with some Chinese text on it to begin the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak process.
4. After a short while, you will get a catchall screen on the tool. Enter the catchy letters and wait for at least a couple of minutes as the tool will now start installing a profile on your device.
5. Now on your device, head to Settings > General > Device Management (on iOS 9.3.3) or Settings > General > Profile (on iOS 9.3.2 and below) and then trust the developer. Once you do this, a app called PP will start installing on your device.
6. Once done, open this PP app and accept the prompt for push notifications.
7. Now tap on the circle, and wait for PP app to install Cydia iOS 9.3.3 . You will get a notification when iOS 9.3.3 Cydia starts installing on the device. Once iOS 9.3.3 Cydia is successfully installed, the device will reboot automatically and you should have Cydia iOS 9.3.3 installed on your now jailbroken device.
Pangu 9.3.3 prediction for you to get ready for Cydia iOS 9.3.3
While Apple developers release iOS 9.3.3 for its public version, we thought to take you for a little far. Consequently you might see this for the first time from us to get ready your idevice welcome a new prime release of this season. Nevertheless, we know that Apple developers always amaze their users making their iOS 9.3.3 versions the most excellent OS that a user be able to ever use.
Consequently the iOS 9.3.2 as well was released with the feature each & every one was talked as Night Shift. Other than we still do not know the arrival of iOS 9.3.3 download, which we reached rumors, may be as the final prime release before iOS 10. Consequently let’s preview Pangu 9.3.3 even earlier than jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.