The newest Pangu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak require you to have a computer in order to use the 25PP software which installs the iOS 9.3.3, 9.4, 9.4.1 And iOS 9.4.2 jailbreak application onto your device. unluckily, the Pangu Cydia iOS 9.3.3 software works only on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 leaving out Mac users, other than a additional terrible trouble is that a lot of users have been bad tempered that the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak application fails to install on their idevice.
Although iOS 9.3.3 Pangu developers team has recognized the problem as well as is working to free a fix, there is a workaround to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 several 64-bit iOS 9.3.3 to iOS 9.4.2 device devoid of the need of a computer, thanks to well-known developer Ahmed ALNeaimy and developer iMokhles.
English PP/PanGu iOS 9.3.3 To iOS 9.4.2 jailbreak Tools Here
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, 9.4, 9.4.1 And iOS 9.4.2 Without a Computer
- Step 1: On your iPhones, iPads otherwise iPod Touchs, launch Safari in addition to navigate to the following URL: imokhles.com/pangujb
- Step 2: Click on the Install button.
- Step 3: You will acquire a punctual confirming the installation of the PP-PanGu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak application onto your idevice. Click on the Install button to go on.
- Step 4: The application will begin to download PP-PanGu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak as well as install on your idevice. You canister view its progress from the Home screen.
- Step 5: Following the PP-PanGu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak installation completes, go to 1ST Settings -> Then General -> Next Device Management,Click on the new profile that appears & then press the trust button.
- Step 6: Return to the Home screen plus start on the PP/Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak application. recognize the announcement prompt through clicking on the Ok button.
- Step 7: Click on the circle button in the center of the screen and when it turns in to a text, lock your iOS 9.3.3, 9.4, 9.4.1 And iOS 9.4.2 device to start the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak development. previous to that, you know how to untick the tiny box underneath the circle if you do not need to install the PP Store application.
- Step 8: During the iOS 9.3.3, 9.4, 9.4.1 And iOS 9.4.2 jailbreak process, you will take delivery of a notification from iOS 9.3.3 PP/Pangu application the length of with a “Storage Almost Full” warning. You container safely pay no attention to the warning. Do not unlock your iOS 9.3.3, 9.4, 9.4.1 And iOS 9.4.2 device during the process. Once the jailbreak is completed, your device will respiring and you should see iOS 9.3.3 Cydia on the Home screen.
Cydia iOS 9.3.3 will take some time “Preparing file system” when you open it for the 1st time. It will exit subsequent to it is complete, and respiring your iOS 9.3.3, 9.4, 9.4.1 And iOS 9.4.2 device.